1. Jewelry is often replaced. The same piece of jewelry should not be worn for a long time, especially in hot summer, the jewelry coating is easily corroded by long-term contact with sweat, so it is best to prepare multiple pieces of jewelry for replacement.
2. The jewelry is easily damaged when exposed to chemicals. The aroma of bathing, chlorine in swimming, salt in seawater, etc. will cause corrosion marks on the jewelry coating, so all jewelry should be removed before bathing or swimming.
3. Collision is easy to wipe flowers, storage should be careful, do not overlap the jewelry, should be stored in the original packaging bag or placed in a jewelry box with a separate small grid, to avoid rubbing each other and rubbing the surface.
4. Clean the jewelry from time to time, and use a soft fine-bristle brush to wipe the surface of the jewelry to remove the surface stains.
5. Apply a layer of transparent nail polish on the metal surface, which can avoid the contact between the accessories and the air, and wear it for a longer time.